- DIY hairstyle - big wave hair
- TIPS: head of hair as well as the back of the head at the hair should have a fluffy feeling, is to create a sexy hairstyle key!
STEP1. The use of flashlight in the hair tail to create a degree of natural Jumbo
STEP2. Hair into 1 / 2 of the u...
- Author：Time：2009-02-19 17:12:03 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY makeup removing lotion
- Finished map can be used around January or so
a base oil 30ml (olive oil, sunflower oil, etc. are also optional)
b emulsifiers 3ml (Tween 80)
c oil 10 drops or so (Tea Tree Oil)
Tools: a large beaker; cup test tube brushes,...
- Author：Time：2009-02-17 16:42:49 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY silver clay necklace pendant
- Prepare materials: silver art clay-5g
plug-in round ouch -1 months
Leather Strap Short Lian (black)-40cm
After the clay bunched up into spherical, and then crushed into a little egg-shaped.
- Author：Time：2009-02-05 17:17:38 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY handmade wool scarf
- The preparation of materials: 1. Pure wool blue is about 30g. Dark blue 10g. Pale 7g. Green 8g
2. Bamboo roll a
3. Stick a
4. Salad off of about 5g
1. The background pulling the wool by hand into small...
- Author：Time：2009-02-04 17:05:55 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY bead silver wire ring
- Prepare materials: silver wire 0.3mm x 1m, 0.5mm x 45cm
Red-purple cut glass beads 4mm x 4 Ge
grape purple cut glass beads 4mm x 4
The use of silver wire 0.3mm x 1m to fold them, and then double silver line, will cut...
- Author：Time：2009-02-02 17:25:52 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY fluorescent T_shirt
- Prepare materials: exclusive fluorescent T shirt (DIY with crayons) x 4 (blue, black x1; fluorescent x 2)
T-shirt transfer paper all one
Picked up a transfer of drawing paper and crayons DIY fluorescence, first draw a...
- Author：Time：2009-02-01 17:04:11 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY Crassula bride's bouquet
- Material: pink hydrangea, sky full of stars, polycia leaves, bouquet holder as well as the foam, pink ribbon
First of all, the bouquet holder placed in vats of water, so that fixation in the foam to absorb large amounts of water.
Second, it pol...
- Author：Time：2009-01-22 16:43:35 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY shoelace style - inner X knot
- 1, at both ends of shoelaces consistent, the two ends of each hole from the second to wear out
2, from (1) Hole to wear out (2) hole and then from (3) holes to wear out of
3, repeated (1) (2) (3) Step
4, shoelace length required 90-95cm...
- Author：Time：2008-12-02 16:58:35 VIEW CONTENT...
Copyright 2007 - 2010 LetusDIY.ORG -------