- DIY torch with waste beer bottle
- I like those lights instead of a torch lighting the scene, although there are yellow smoke, the fire that was beating more than lights bring warmth and comfort to the mind - so, perhaps also a designer and Erik Anderson I like the pictures on his p...
- Author：Time：2011-05-24 23:28:57 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY wallet with one zipper
- Make up a very simple,Looking for a longer zipper according to the width you like,Before sewing the bottom.Then I take advantage every down,Until the zipper is over,Finally sealed,then done. Detailed look at my map it....
- Author：Time：2010-04-26 19:01:21 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY handmake IKEA sugar bottle for wedding
- I attend a chinese wedding,I saw beautiful sugar bottle as below
I will make it myself
1.make a butterfly knot，fix on the bottle with glur。
- Author：Time：2010-03-15 18:08:58 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY essential oils handmade soap
- take a look first,so nice
how to do?
1,buy some soap base, I use transparent type, 100 grams
2,Cut into small pieces
3,Into the microwave oven with small and medium fire, heating 60 seconds
4,Prepared additives, I add the essent...
- Author：Time：2010-03-09 00:44:20 VIEW CONTENT...
- How to fold T-shirt within 1 second
- This is a simple tutorial to teach you how to fold your T-shirt
For this tutorial, you will need a T-shirt
Step 1, find pinch 1 by drawing an imagination line across the middle of the t-shirt, and find pinch 2 by directly moving up the...
- Author：Time：2010-03-03 23:00:32 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY Art Ball Lamp
* fabric stiffener (1 16oz. bottle per lamp that you'd like make)
* large spherical party balloons (can be gotten at a party shop in the 16" or 3' sizes)
* crochet thread or...
- Author：Time：2010-02-24 01:16:13 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY European-style table cloth and coaster
1.cloth（30*20cm 1）（10*10cm 2）
2.Gold Ribbon（2cm width）
3.Lattice Phnom Penh Ribbon（8mm width）
4.gold sewing thread
Sewing Placemat quadrilateral
Placemat Package Edge
- Author：Time：2010-01-29 00:18:53 VIEW CONTENT...
- DIY scarf Shelf by waste tape
- Take a look first!
find some waste tape
draw a line each 1 cm
cut align line
find some plastic rope
- Author：Time：2010-01-29 00:15:48 VIEW CONTENT...
Copyright 2007 - 2010 LetusDIY.ORG -------